Tuesday 16 December 2014

Test Entry

Hello!

I will be studying abroad at James Cook University in Australia beginning in February. I am thrilled to have the opportunity to be a part of an experience that I believe will be life changing for me.

While in Australia, I will be focusing my studies on indigenous/aboriginal history and culture and hope to learn a lot about cross-cultural interaction and experience something different from what I am used to. I am also hoping to connect my work in Australia to my senior comprehensive project when I return to Allegheny, by using facets of Australian local government as a case study in my research.

Castle Hill - Townsville, Australia


As someone who wants to enter a career in politics, I think that all too often progress is limited because people are largely unaware of the experiences and lives of others, so I think that studying abroad will provide this unique insight for me and I am beyond excited to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.