Thursday 18 December 2014

Test Entry


Hello ~

I am going to be studying abroad at James Cook University in Townsville, Australia next semester. I am going to be taking courses that focus on marine biology, and JCU is the perfect place to take them! The Great Barrier Reef is really close to campus, and there are a lot of field classes that visit it frequently. I am really excited to visit a new country, and to experience the culture.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/624_351/images/live/p0/13/ky/p013kyy0.jpg

I am hoping to broaden my horizons, experiencing a new culture will definitely help with this. My father studied abroad in Australia for a year while he was in high school, and he always tells me stories about his time there. I'm really excited to see the country for myself. 

I cannot wait to arrive, I'm only worried about the bugs. 
I hear they're everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.