Wednesday 3 December 2014

Test Entry

I will be studying at James Cook University in Australia next semester. When I return from my study abroad experience, I hope to look back and find that I have grown on an academic, professional, and personal level in ways I could never imagine. I have never traveled out of the US before, so ultimately, I want to broaden my horizons and learn to see the world in a new light. I have always wanted to travel, especially to Australia, to learn about different cultures and environments. Australia has so much to offer in it's diverse landscapes and indigenous people that I will have no problem finding exciting areas to explore. A few places I want to visit are the Great Barrier Reef and Uluru (Ayers Rock) because they are natural symbols of the unique environments found in Australia.

http://www.acfonline.org.au/about-us/our-success-stories/conserving-great-barrier


http://thefabweb.com/77351/world-famous-places-to-see-before-you-pass-away/


I also hope to return with new knowledge on how another country operates and views Americans and the US, especially in the field of medicine. This experience will help me learn more about myself, become more independent and confident, and create a well-rounded individual. Overall, my study abroad experience will, hopefully, set me apart from other medical school applicants and show qualities necessary for being a successful physician along with giving me a learning experience I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.