Monday 22 December 2014

Test Entry

I am studying at James Cook University next semester. James Cook is located in Townsville, Australia. I've travelled out of the country in the past, but Australia will be the furthest from home I've ever been. I love to go new places and experience new cultures, so I am very excited to be emerged in Australian way of life. One of the main reasons I wanted to study abroad at James Cook is the unique classes they are able to offer by being so close to the reef. Along with getting familiar with the Australian culture, I also want to get a good understanding for the Australia's unique ecosystem in shore and in the ocean. I hope to use my experiences at James Cook to polish my educational experience to prepare me for graduate school and a career in environmental science. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.