Monday 22 December 2014

Test Entry

I will be studying at Lancaster University this next semester. I am so excited that I have this chance. I have loved England since I was very little. All of my favorite books and movies are set in England, and a fair amount of my favorite authors, such as J.K. Rowling and William Shakespeare, are from there. My dad even thinks that either I will come home with a British guy or I won't come home at all. My goal is to get all that I can out of this experience. I don't usually have the chance to travel, so I will also try to see as much as the world as I can. One of my main travel goals is to see the places of my ancestors. Most of my ancestors came from Ireland and Scotland, but my grandmother's grandmother was a lady in waiting for Queen Victoria. My education goals are to learn as much as I can. I also want to get a feel for uni in England. I am thinking about possibly going to grad school there, and this gives me the perfect opportunity to test the waters. 



Upon my return, I hope to be more outgoing than I am right now. I hope to be a more worldly person. And I hope to learn even more about England and its people. I already love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.